The largest distance and open learning institution “IGNOU” has extended the dates of the July 2022 re-registration procedure till the 9th of September. Earlier, it was the 25th of August. Students who haven’t filled out the re-registration form can easily apply to the next year or semester of their respective course. The IGNOU re-registration form can be easily submitted through the online portal of IGNOU that is ignou.ac.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has again extended the dates for the re-registration window for taking admission to the next year through July 2022 session. Candidates can easily apply online through the Samarth IGNOU portal which is ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. The complete details regarding admission to July 2022 session can be fetched using the official IGNOU webpage.
Last date of fresh admission for the July 2022 Session has been further extended till .9th September 2022.https://t.co/7U6I9tD8AF
— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) August 26, 2022
The candidates can also take admission to new programs in UG and PG courses through the same IGNOU link “ignou.ac.in.” Students who missed the re-registration for next year of their study or want to take admitted to a new program can browse the IGNOU Samarth portal to fill out the application form. The complete procedure is very straightforward and candidates can easily check the complete admission guidelines using the IGNOU web page.
Steps to Complete the Re-Registration Procedure or New Admission
Candidates who want to take admission to next semester/academic year or new admission can easily fill out the online form for July 2022 session. The candidate should follow these steps to re-register the form. Complete details are mentioned below:
- First of all, candidates need to log in to the Students portal of IGNOU through ignouadmission.samath.edu.in.
- Then, they need to read the re-registration guidelines mentioned on the page and hit the agree box.
- After that, candidates need to enter their enrollment number/User ID and password.
- Now, a list of course details will be followed on the screen.
- Choose the one as per your preference.
- Check all the details and then hit the make fee payment tab.
- Now, use any of the fee submission options like net banking, credit or debit card etc.
- Now, enter OTP sent from your bank to your phone. Enter the captcha code and then proceed.
- Candidates are requested to not quit the window redirecting to your bank’s page.
- Proceed with the on-screen direction to make the fee payment successful.
Check June TEE 2022 Result
Students who have appeared for June TEE 2022 can easily check their respective course results using the webpage ignou.ac.in. IGNOU has conducted June examinations through 831 centres in two shifts: morning (10 am to 1 pm) and Evening (2 pm to 5 pm.). The complete details regarding June term-end examinations are available on the IGNOU website. For downloading your grade card for June TEE, hit the “June TEE Grade Card” link and then enter your enrollment number and date of birth. The result will be followed on your screen.