One of the largest open and distance education institutions in the country “IGNOU” has again extended the dates of admission for the July 2022 session. Now, candidates can take admission to the IGNOU courses by 22nd September.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date of admission for the July 2022 session which is the 22nd of September this year. Now, students who haven’t been admitted to their desired course or program got more time for the same. They can easily register themselves using the official web link of IGNOU which is ignou.ac.in.
Earlier, the last date of admission to IGNOU was extended till the 9th but this move of the IGNOU administration will provide great relief to all the candidates who were waiting for one more chance for taking admission to fill out the admission forms for their desired courses. They can hit the direct admission link of IGNOU SAMARTH for the same which is ignouadmission.samath.edu.in.
According to IGNOU, for all the ODL and online education, this new date will be considered for the July 2022 admission cycle.
How to Take Admission to IGNOU July 2022 Session?
The admission and registration procedure are very straightforward as candidates can easily register themselves using these guidelines:
- First of all, they need to visit the IGNOU webpage that is ignou.ac.in.
- After that, hit the new registration link there.
- Follow the onscreen directions and fill the registration page using your email ID, course of study and name.
- A secure password with a user ID will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After that, enter the same credentials into the New Application Login page.
- Now, fill in the personal details, and education information carefully.
- Then, upload all the documents carefully and in the prescribed format.
- Now, check and ensure that all the documents are uploaded successfully in scanned format.
- Next, hit the Make Payment option.
- Enter credit card or debit card details.
- Type OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Now, wait for a while to redirect the page to the merchant’s page.
- Once the payment is successful, save the fee receipt and the acknowledgement form.
Note: Candidates can easily check their admission status by login into their students portal using their login/sign-in credentials at ignou.ac.in that is their date of birth and registration number.
For more details regarding July 2022 admission, hit the ignou.ac.in.