According to a recent update on the official website of the IGNOU, New registration and Re-registration for all the programs offered in ODL/Online mode has been extended to the 15th of February, till the next update. All interested candidates can apply easily by visiting the official website of the IGNOU. Remember to apply before the last date so that you do not forget to register.
Many students could not apply for the same and because of this IGNOU decided to extend the date so that all the students could apply. Moreover, follow the steps given below to register.
Follow The Simple Steps To Register For The Programs
To register for IGNOU programs offered in ODL/Online mode for the January 2024 session, follow these simple steps:
For New Registration
- In the applicant login area, click on “NEW REGISTRATION.”
- Complete your registration details. Your username should be 8 to 16 characters, and your password should be alphanumeric and 8 to 16 characters.
- After providing the required information, click “SUBMIT.”
- Your username will be sent to you through email and SMS. Remember both your username and password.
- If you’ve already registered, simply click on “LOGIN.
- Go to the official website of the ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, find and click on “Last date for Re-registration for programs offered in ODL/Online mode for January 2024 session has been extended till 15th February 2024.”
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your login details and click submit.
- Fill out the form and make the required payment.
- Print a copy for your future reference.