Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the commencement dates for the re-registration process for July 2023 session. The university announced the news on May 8, 2023, through its official Twitter handle. The last date for the re-registration needs to be completed before the proposed deadline of June 15, 2023. Interested candidates can re-register for the session through the official website of the university via the Samarth portal.
IGNOU offers a varied number of courses that includes UG & PG degree programs, Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas, and other Certificate and Diploma courses. Candidates can register for the July 2023 session in any of these courses offered by IGNOU.
According to the official news statement, candidates already enrolled in any of the IGNOU course programs can re-register & make the fee payment using their old username & password.
Here is a list of some prerequisites before re-registering at IGNOU for the July 2023 session.
- Authentic Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Bank Details
- Passport Photographs
- Age Proof
- Academic Certificates
Note: Candidates are advised to keep the scanned copy of these documents ready before starting the re-registration process.
IGNOU Re-Registration Steps for July 2023 Session
- Visit the official website of ignou.samarth.edu.in or ignou.ac.in or onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
- Log in to the admission portal using your registered username & password.
- Fill in the basic information & select the course.
- After this registration step, re-login to the portal.
- Fill out the detailed application form & upload all the mandatory documents.
- Review the form & make the fee payment.
- Download the confirmation slip received after the successful re-registration process & keep it safe for future reference.