Last updated on January 3rd, 2023 at 11:24 am
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has started accepting online applications for the new admission session that is January 2023. Students need to visit the official webpage of IGNOU official which is www.ignou.ac.in or IGNOU Samarth which is ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in to fill out the registration form for their desired courses.
IGNOU January admission’s last date is 31st of January, 2023 for both ODL and online modes of admission. In this admission cycle, candidates can easily take part in the registration procedure for various UG, PG, certificate and diploma programs.
The university also provides fee exemption to SC/ST candidates but it will be applicable for one course only. In case the candidate submits multiple applications and claims for the fee exemption for all of them, their application will be rejected summarily.
IGNOU January 2023 Fresh Admissions: Here is How To Apply
Read these steps to know how you can easily apply for fresh admissions for the January 2023 session in IGNOU.
- First of all, reach out to the official IGNOU or IGNOU Samarth website which is ignou.ac.in and ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in respectively.
- Now, tap the New Registration option there.
- Type mandatory details like:
- Your name
- Your active email ID
- Mobile number
- Once you are registered, you need to use your login details to sign in for the form filling procedure.
- Now, proceed to the application form based on your desired course.
- You will need to provide these details:
- Personal information
- Academic details
- Now, upload your documents in scanned format.
- After that, you need to go for the fee submission and follow all the fee submission guidelines of IGNOU.
- Enter your credit/debit/internet banking details into the designated fields.
- Input OTP for a successful transaction.
- Hit the submit button and wait for some time for the fee submission to complete.
Note: Fee can be paid online using any of the fee submission methods provided by the university. Fees once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Finally, download the duly filled application and acknowledgment slip.
- Keep a hard copy of your application confirmation page for future reference.